Report by 11:15 at CMS
Drop off: 11:15 p.m. in the back parking lot of Central Middle School
Uniform: We will let you know via Remind text which top we will wear.
- If it is cold - Band Tunic Top, supplied & issued by school with student supplied white t-shirt underneath
- If it is warm – Maroon Band Polo
- Black pants (NO faded black jeans, joggers, or leggings)
- Tall black socks
- All black shoes
What to Bring: Instrument in case, flip folder, lyre, and music.
- PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR CHILD THAT THEY HAVE THEIR LYRE AND FLIP FOLDER – many have lost these since football.
Pick up: Central Middle School back parking lot at approximately 4:00 p.m. (REMIND message will be sent when we are leaving the route, text @cmband7 or @cmband8 to 81010 to sign up). Due to safety concerns, we will not be releasing the students at the end of the route. Please pick up at the school.
Rehearsals for the Parade:
- Tuesday, Dec. 6 – 2:30 – 3:45 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 9 – 2:30 – 3:45 p.m.
- DRUMLINE ONLY - Thursday, Dec. 1 – 2:30 – 3:45 p.m.
**All rehearsals and performances with the band are mandatory and for a grade.**
Download the Permission Slip here: