Bars - $1.00 | Caramel and Mint Meltaways - $2.00 | Chocolate Covered Almonds - $2.00
All boxes total $60 each
Some of the items and events we are raising money for include:
Opt-out Fee: Students not wishing to sell may choose to pay an opt-out fee of $60.00, due by the end of the fundraiser, April 5th. Students must participate in the fundraiser, or pay the opt-out fee, in order to participate in their grade level trip.
Turning in Money
- Return money directly to Mrs. Codina or Mr. Blocker in the envelope provided.
- Label the envelope with the student's first and last name and grade. We want to make sure that the correct student gets credit for turning in his/her money.
- Send a check in the envelope in place of cash, for security reasons, if at all possible. If it is not possible to send a check, please exchange any loose change with bills to make counting easier.
- Online payment also available on the “Fundraiser” tab at www.cmsmustangband.com
- Receipts will be given out after the money is counted. If the money is short, it will be noted on the receipt and the difference will be expected to be turned in within the week.
Students turning in money for their two boxes by the end of the first week of the sale, March 29, will be entered into a drawing for a $50, $40, and $25 cash prize!
Students turning in money for their two boxes by April 5, will be invited to a PIZZA PARTY during their lunchtime on a day TBA.
Katie Codina Kayla LaFleur Yvette Froisy
Band Director Booster Club President Booster Club Treasurer
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com