Thanks so much for the show of support last night at the parent meeting!!! We will be sending out the full minutes once they are available. The most pressing business is the game tomorrow, so please read on:
***We are in need of bottled water and snacks for the next 4 home games. Please drop off in the band room if you are able to donate.
***We are in need of a few volunteers to help out during the game. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to volunteer!
Game Day Instructions:
- Thursday, September 7 at CMS
- Report time is NO LATER than 4:30 p.m.
- Full band uniform (black pants, black belt, black shoes, black socks, maroon band polo)
- Must have flip folder & lyre
- This game is optional for 7th graders to attend but mandatory (i.e., FOR A GRADE) for all 8th graders (and 7th grade drummers). Thursday is a half day at school, so please make sure you’ve made arrangements for transportation. We have a large band family willing to help out with transportation. Please have your children reach out to their friends in band if transportation is an issue.
- Games last approximately 1 to 1.5 hours, we will send a remind message during the last quarter to let you know when you can come and pick up. Text @cmband8 or @cmband7 to 81010 to sign up for our remind messages.
- Cheerleaders, dance team, and football players will receive an A for the performance as long as they are appropriately fulfilling those commitments.
Please let me know if you have any questions! E-mail email@example.com