- Saturday, December 8, 2018 at University High on LSU’s campus at a time that will be individually assigned to the student and posted at www.districtiv.org. Students can request early/late times if they have events that day.
- Fee - $10 pre-registration fee for 7th Graders. Due by Nov 1 payable to CMS Band (we then write one check for all students to District IV). *8th Graders are required to audition so their pre-registration fee is covered by the band.
- Late Registration Fee – Students may choose to “late register” if they miss the deadline to sign-up. To do this, arrive between 8:00 – 10:00 AM on audition day and pay the $15 late registration fee directly to District IV.
- Music Requirements -
- Short etude (Set II) found in the band book
- F, C, Bb, Eb, Ab, and Chromatic Scales found in the band book
- Short sight-reading piece which students can practice for at sightreadingfactory.com
- Tutoring - Optional after-school tutoring will be available for students auditioning. Check the band calendar for dates and times, http://www.cmsmustangband.com/calendar.html
(Be sure you are available for the times and dates before auditioning!)