We discussed our general expectations for our students as members of the band program including practicing on a weekly basis, abiding by our commitment of Pride-Discipline-Teamwork, and attending all performances.
We also discussed some needs we are seeking to fill:
- Welders to build carts for xylophones that we are about to purchase
- World's Finest Chocolate will still be our required one for all students in the Spring
- Ideas for an additional (and optional for the kids to participate) fundraiser to help bolster the instructor fund
- Ongoing need for bottled water and snacks for games and events
- Volunteers to do help at concerts and games
- Donation of color printing services for all concert programs
I wanted to give one more BIG THANKS to the parents that have helped recently to get many projects accomplished in the band room (building shelves, painting music stands, and so many "home" improvement projects), including: Kayla & Jimmy Lafleur, Monique & Greg Wempren, Niki Havard,and their children.
Below is the agenda from the night. Please e-mail Kayla Lafleur at email@example.com to volunteer!