Kristiahn Foster, Flute
Caymen Tureau, Bassoon
Cole Hewitt, Clarinet
Austin Bryant, Saxophone
Paislie Daigle, Trumpet
Anderson Boxberger, French Horn
Kaden Armand, Trombone
Isabella Frosch, Tuba
Tanner Stanga, Percussion (Melodics)
- DATE: April 14, 2018
- PLACE: Sherwood Middle Magnet Gym, 1020 Marlbrook, BR, 70815
- TIME: Begin arriving at 8:15 am; seating will begin at 8:30 am; chairs will be labeled with the students name and instrument
- REHEARSAL: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Breaks at Ms. Daigle’s discretion; Rehearsals are open for friends and relatives to observe.
- LUNCH: 12:00 pm; Students will have pizza and bottled water. Directors will have lunch in the school’s teacher’s lounge.
- STUDENT DRESS: Students should wear khaki pants and a shirt for rehearsal. T Shirts will be issued by band directors during lunch for students to wear for the concert.
- Please NO SHORTS OR JEANS. LONG SOCKS REQUIRED
- CONCERT: 1:00 pm. Lasting about 30 minutes. Pictures are encouraged. If you take pictures, please don’t take them from the gym floor. Only from the stands.
- $15.00 for each student. Zeagler Music will invoice the school for $15.00 x the number of students selected. PLEASE WRITE A CHECK TO CMS BOOSTER CLUB SO WE CAN PAY THIS FEE.
- MUSIC: Folders are ready!!!! We will try to get them out to you ASAP. It would be a help if you could pick them up at the store if possible. Ask for me or Stephen.
- EVERYONE must bring his/her own instrument, music folder and a wire music stand!! Percussion must bring a snare drum, sticks and a drum stand. Melodics should bring his/her instrument and stand.