8:30 a.m. - 6th Grade
12:30 p.m. - 7th & 8th Grade
Be prepared to:
- Sign our handbook/syllabus agreement
- Receive important dates for the year and your supply list
- Pay your $35.00 band fee due by August 19. We will be accepting checks (payable to CMS Band Boosters), cash, money order, and credit cards through the Square app.
- Purchase a $20.00 band polo (if yours doesn’t fit anymore) or optional $25.00 sweatshirt/jacket and other band swag
- Purchase a flip folder and lyre to hold music (7th & 8th Grade only), needed for football games, pep rallies, parades, and other performances. These are also available at the local music stores.
Special Note for 6th Graders:
No need to purchase or rent an instrument now! We will go through the instrument selection and try-out process during the first two weeks of school. We will have a 6th Grade Parent Meeting on August 18th at 6:30 p.m. to discuss purchasing/renting an instrument.
Special Note for 7th & 8th Graders:
Yes! Bring your instrument on your first day of band classes!
Be sure to restock on reeds, valve oil, sticks, etc. before school begins! Check the instrument supply list online at http://www.cmsmustangband.com/instrument--supply-list.html
Start to practice now!
Football music is available on our website under the Music tab.
- 6th Grade - Text @cmband6 to 81010
- 7th Grade - Text @cmband7 to 81010
- 8th Grade - Text @cmband8 to 81010
Check the website calendar and news section often for important updates!
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!