There are 3-4 activities that students can choose from each day. To get an A, students should choose 1 activity from each day's column for a total of 8 activities. Students who go above and beyond and have 10 or more activities completed will win a prize! Of course students can complete the day's activities on ANY day, however, they should be completing one activity out of each column throughout the break.
Going out of town?
No worries! The chart will be due by December 2nd so students should have plenty of time to complete the challenge!
Parents Please Help!
Please mark off the activities your child does and sign the challenge chart so they can receive credit. Thanks for your encouragement!
- Playing an instrument requires many muscles in the mouth, arms, fingers, etc. Just like for an athlete, these muscles need to be kept strong through routine practice. A week off of the instrument oftentimes put students back!
- Classes will have playing tests the week we get back
- All 6th Grade - Ode to Joy
- 7th Woodwinds - Ascension Fanfare
- 8th Woodwinds - Due North
- Performances are less than a month away!
I hope you and your family enjoy this Practice Challenge! As you will see, there are many opportunities for family involvement!