- Date - Saturday, December 9 at East Ascension High School at a time that will be individually assigned to the student TBD. Be sure you are available for all the rehearsal times and concert before signing up to audition!
- Audition Fee - $10 pre-registration fee
- Audition Requirements -
- Tutoring - Optional after-school tutoring will be available for students auditioning. Check the band calendar for dates and times, http://www.cmsmustangband.com/calendar.html
If Selected for the Band
Rehearsals and the concert are held during “Honor Band Weekend” (no school missed) on the campus of Southeastern University in Hammond. Students spend the weekend overnight there. The CMS Booster Club provides chaperones and arranges hotel and transportation accommodations. Students will be required to pay a portion of the hotel fee, approximately $50-75, TBD.
Students must be present for 100% of all rehearsals and the concert in order to participate.
- Honor Band Weekend in Hammond –
- Saturday, Jan 13 - Rehearsal & Concert – TBA in the morning at SLU
- Friday, Jan 12 (no school that day) - Rehearsals - 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM at SLU
- Thursday, Jan 11 - Rehearsal - 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM at SLU
If you would like to sign up for the auditions, please sign the form below and send with the $10.00 audition payment (cash or check to CMS Band Boosters) before Nov 1!