Don't forget to stop by the band room!
8:30 a.m. - 6th Grade
12:30 p.m. - 7th & 8th Grade
Be prepared to:
- Sign our handbook/syllabus agreement
- Receive important dates for the year and your supply list
- Pay your $35.00 band fee. We will be accepting checks (payable to CMS Band Boosters), cash, money order, and credit cards through the Square app.
- Purchase a $20.00 band polo (used for performances) or optional $25.00 sweatshirt/jacket that can be worn to school
- Purchase a flip folder and lyre to hold music (7th & 8th Grade only, prices vary by instrument), needed for football games, pep rallies, parades, and other performances. These are also available at the local music stores.
Special Note for 6th Graders:
No need to purchase or rent an instrument now! We will go through the instrument selection and try-out process during the first two weeks of school. We will have a 6th Grade Parent Meeting TBA to discuss purchasing/renting an instrument.
Special Note for 7th & 8th Graders:
Yes! Bring your instrument on your first day of band classes!
Be sure to restock on reeds, valve oil, sticks, etc. before school begins! Check the instrument supply list online at http://www.cmsmustangband.com/instrument--supply-list.html
Start to practice now!
NEW Football music is available on our website under the Music tab. Check out newly added ESPN, Iron Man, and the Immigrant Song.
- 6th Grade - Text @cmband6 to 81010
- 7th Grade - Text @cmband7 to 81010
- 8th Grade - Text @cmband8 to 81010
Check the website calendar and news section often for important updates!
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
KATIE M. CODINA
Central Middle School