- 7th and 8th Grade trip to the LMEA District 4 Large Ensemble Festival in March
- 8th Grade trip to LMEA State Festival (pending qualification) in May
- 6th Grade trip to a music performance in New Orleans
- Updating of the music library
- New equipment and repairs on current equipment
This fundraiser will benefit all the members of the band program so we are asking for full participation from everyone in order to make this a success. Each student will be required to sell at least one box of chocolate bars OR chocolate covered almonds and return the cash/checks in the envelope provided with the box (each box costs a total of $60.00). Students not wishing to sell may choose to pay an opt- out fee of $30.00, due by the end of the fundraiser. Students must participate in the fundraiser, or pay the opt-out fee, in order to participate in their grade level trip.
Let us know if you have any questions. We thank you so much for your support of the Central Middle School Band!
Katie Codina, Band Director
Central Middle School
Booster Club President