GONZALES CHRISTMAS PARADE
Sunday, December 10, 2017
Report by 11:15 at CMS
- Drop off: 11:15 a.m. in the back parking lot of Central Middle School
- Uniform: We will let you know via Remind text which top we will wear.
- If it is cold - Band Tunic Top, supplied & issued by school with student supplied white t-shirt underneath
- If it is warm – Maroon Band Polo
- Black pants (NO faded black jeans, joggers, or leggings)
- Black belt
- Tall black socks
- All black shoes
- Bring: Instrument in case, flip folder, lyre, and music. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR CHILD THAT THEY HAVE THEIR LYRE AND FLIP FOLDER – they may have misplaced these since football
- Pick-up: Central Middle School back parking lot at approximately 4:00 p.m. (REMIND message will be sent when we are leaving the route, text @cmband7 or @cmband8 to 81010 to sign up). Due to safety concerns, we will not be releasing the students at the end of the route. Please pick up at the school.
- Rehearsals for the Parade:
- DRUMLINE ONLY – Tuesday, Nov. 28 – 2:30 – 3:45 p.m.
- All 7th & 8th Graders - Wednesday, Nov. 29 – 2:30 – 3:45 p.m.
- All 7th & 8th Graders - Wednesday, Dec. 6 – 2:30 – 3:45 p.m.
- All rehearsals and performances with the band are mandatory and for a grade.