February 8 – 28, 2018
Please discuss with your child before February 8th if you would like for them to take home a box of bars or almonds, OR if you will be paying the opt-out fee instead. If you would like to give special permission for your child to take home two boxes at once, please just send them with a note on February 8.
Turning in Money
- Return money directly to Mrs. Codina or Mrs. Froisy, in the envelope provided.
- Label the envelope with the student's first and last name and grade. We want to make sure that the correct student gets credit for turning in his/her money.
- Send a check in the envelope in place of cash, for security reasons, if at all possible. If it is not possible to send a check, please exchange any loose change with bills to make counting easier.
- Receipts will be given out after the money is counted. If the money is short, it will be noted on the receipt and the difference will be expected to be turned in within the week.
- Additional boxes can be issued as the money for the sold boxes are turned in.
Katie Codina, Band Director Yvette Froisy
Central Middle School Booster Club Treasurer