Admission is free, but monetary donations will be collected at the door.
we will hold two separate performances.
Tuesday, December 17, 2019
6th Grade – 6:00 pm – Students Report by 5:40 pm
7th & 8th Grade – 7:15 pm – Students Report by 6:55 pm
- Band Uniform: Black dress pants (NO faded black jeans, leggings, or joggers), black belt, TALL black socks, all black shoes, maroon band polo (available for $20) tucked in.
- Please leave instrument cases in the car or with parents. Only students with large school owned instruments will be allowed in the band room before the concert.
- Graded performance based on:
- On time attendance
- Appropriate dress
- Musical preparation & participation
- Appropriate concert etiquette/behaviorAfter the concert, all students are expected to help with clean-up!
6:00 Concert – Students will be dismissed at the end of their performance to make room for the 7th & 8th Grade Bands. 6th Graders are not required to stay for the second concert due to space concerns. However, if they stay they should sit in the audience with adult supervision.
7:15 Concert – Students are expected to sit with their band when not performing. The 7:15 Concert should last no more than 1 hr. If 7th & 8th Graders wish to see the 6th graders perform prior to their performance, they should sit in the audience with adult supervision.