GONZALES CHRISTMAS PARADE
Report by 11:30 am at CMS
Parade Begins at 1:30 pm
- Drop off: 11:30 am in the back parking lot of Central Middle School
- Uniform: We will let you know via Remind text which top we will wear.
- If it is cold - Band Tunic Top, supplied & issued at school with band polo underneath (optional: black or white gloves)
- If it is warm – Maroon Band Polo
- Black pants (NO faded black jeans, joggers, or leggings)
- Black belt
- Tall black socks
- All black comfortable shoes
- Bring: Instrument in case, flip folder, lyre, and music.
- PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR CHILD THAT THEY HAVE THEIR LYRE AND FLIP FOLDER as they may have misplaced these since football
- Pick-up: Central Middle School back parking lot at approximately 3-4:00 p.m. (REMIND message will be sent when we are leaving the route, text @cmband7 or @cmband8 to 81010 to sign up). Due to safety concerns, we will not be releasing the students at the end of the route. Please pick up at the school.
- Chaperones: We will be in need of chaperones. Please contact Kayla Lafleur at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in chaperoning/walking with the band.
Rehearsals for Parade
*Rehearsals are subject to change based on weather conditions*
Please note that last year the route changed. From EA, the parade takes a LEFT onto Burnside and end at the Eastbank Shopping Center on HWY 30.