- Uniform – Black pants (no jeans, leggings, or joggers), black socks, black shoes, black belt, Maroon Band Polo tucked in
- Report time – 5:45 p.m. at Gonzales Primary Gym
- What to Bring – Instrument and Music in Flip Folder. EA is planning one of our songs with us in the stands and we will play 2 of theirs. Large instruments – tuba, baritone, percussion – will load their instrument on the trailer during 4th block.
- EA Band will provide water and pizza during halftime, no outside food or drinks will be allowed in the stands
- The students will stay for the entire game as well as watch the EA band perform their half-time show. Please pick up promptly at the end of the game. A Remind (text @cmband8 to 81010 to sign up) will be sent out when the game is about to end.
8th Grade Night at East Ascension High School is coming up on Friday, September 29th. All 8th grade band students are required to attend, this is a performance grade. This is a fun and exciting opportunity for the students to sit with the EA Band in the stands at the football game and perform with them. Here are the details:
Thanks so much for the show of support last night at the parent meeting!!! We will be sending out the full minutes once they are available. The most pressing business is the game tomorrow, so please read on:
***We are in need of bottled water and snacks for the next 4 home games. Please drop off in the band room if you are able to donate.
***We are in need of a few volunteers to help out during the game. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to volunteer!
Game Day Instructions:
Please let me know if you have any questions! E-mail email@example.com