District IV Large Ensemble Festival
7th Grade Band
8th Grade Band
We are seeking chaperones! The bus will be a tight fit so anyone wanting to chaperone will need to drive and follow the bus.
Please make sure you’ve turn in your money for the 1st box OR have paid the $30 opt-out fee so we can fund this trip!
Please indicate on the permission form if you are available to chaperone. Email me at email@example.com if you have questions!
The Mustang Band Members that attended this year's Junior Oaks Festival were:
Ethan Babin, tuba
Cameron Cardello, percussion
Caiden Gill, clarinet
Kaitlyn Smith, clarinet
Alicia Stanga, french horn
Tanner Stanga, percussion
Cadence Van Atta, flute
February 8 – 28, 2018
Bars/$1.00 a bar and Chocolate Covered Almonds/$2.00 each
Some of the items and events we are raising money for include:
- Band Trips to District and State Festivals (Competitions)
- Updating of the music library
- New instruments and equipment and repairs on current equipment
- Instructors, who pull individuals and small groups on a regular basis
Each student will be required to sell AT LEAST ONE box of chocolate bars OR chocolate covered almonds. Each box costs a total of $60.00. This will benefit all of the band members so we are asking for full participation from everyone in order to make this a success.
Opt-out Fee: Students not wishing to sell may choose to pay an opt-out fee of $30.00, due by the end of the fundraiser, February 28th. Students must participate in the fundraiser, or pay the opt-out fee, in order to participate in their grade level trip.
Please discuss with your child before February 8th if you would like for them to take home a box of bars or almonds, OR if you will be paying the opt-out fee instead. If you would like to give special permission for your child to take home two boxes at once, please just send them with a note on February 8.
Turning in Money
- Return money directly to Mrs. Codina or Mrs. Froisy, in the envelope provided.
- Label the envelope with the student's first and last name and grade. We want to make sure that the correct student gets credit for turning in his/her money.
- Send a check in the envelope in place of cash, for security reasons, if at all possible. If it is not possible to send a check, please exchange any loose change with bills to make counting easier.
- Receipts will be given out after the money is counted. If the money is short, it will be noted on the receipt and the difference will be expected to be turned in within the week.
- Additional boxes can be issued as the money for the sold boxes are turned in.
Katie Codina, Band Director Yvette Froisy
Central Middle School Booster Club Treasurer